- Your Senior Pictures should be turned in by January to the yearbook staff/Katie Johnson. Please turn in 4 wallet size, portrait style pictures (can be the same pose or different poses). If the poses are different, please specify which pose goes to each of the following areas; Yearbook, Eagle newspaper, St. Charles newspaper and the Senior Slide Show. Senior photos will not be returned.
- The Senior Officers would like a baby picture and a variety of snapshots of different events throughout your K-12 years. They may be turned in to the high school office anytime before March and will be used for a senior slide show. These will be returned if you put your name on the back of each photo.
Caps and Gowns
The caps and gowns are paid for by the Dover-Eyota School District, but the students will need to purchase their stoles and tassels. The caps and gowns will be distributed sometime in April - watch the daily announcements for the exact date.
- A reminder to Post-Secondary (RCTC) and River Valley Academy students- watch daily announcements! Heidi can also be contacted with questions by phone (545-2631 ext 200) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can keep track of announcements via the Web Page. www.desch.org
Senior Night Out
Senior's Last Day
- Senior Night Out will be May 18, 2018.
Graduation Picture and Practice
- Seniors last day of school will be on May 24, 2017
2017-18 GRADUATION CEREMONY
- Senior picture will be taken May 25, 2018 at 11:15 am, graduation practice at 11:30, followed by parade to elementary at 12:30..
- Graduation ceremony will be held on May 27, 2018 at 1:30.