Updated: Thursday March 26, 3:30pm
CLOSED Friday March 27th
Dover-Eyota Public Schools, under the direction of the governor, will be providing Emergency School Closure Care (ESCC). This will be done by the school, not the SACC program.
· This care is specifically for necessary medical staff and emergency workers. Emergency Care is a service available ONLY to parents/legal guardians who work in roles critical to patient care and the response to COVID-19. Please review the MDE list to determine if your child is eligible for care: https://education.mn.gov/mdeprod/idcplg?IdcService=GET_FILE&dDocName=MDE032076&RevisionSelectionMethod=latestReleased&Rendition=primary
· Verify: Families will need to submit their necessary medical staff and emergency workers schedule or Employment ID.
· Grades: K-5
· Hours: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
· Dates: M-F March 30th-April 30th (Care is closed April 9th, April 10th, April 13th- due to previously scheduled non-school days)
· Registration Closes: You MUST register by 5 pm Friday March 27th.
Link to Emergency Care Registration:
Complete both of these documents to Register for Care:
Preferred Communication Method for Care Program:
Dover Eyota Elementary
27 Knowledge Rd SE, Eyota, MN 55934
Toll Free: 888-273-0189