CONDENSED MEETING MINUTES -- Condensed, unapproved meeting minutes are listed here. They are subject to corrections and final approval of the School Board. Underlined words will take you to the associated documents. After viewing the document, use the back button (rather than the X button) and you will return to the condensed minutes. Once approved, the full set of meeting minutes can be accessed by choosing the button on the left.
SCHOOL BOARD MEETING DATES
Meetings are held on Mondays in the DEHS Media Center at 6:00 PM unless otherwise indicated.
Agenda items must be submitted to the Superintendent's Office the Monday before the Board meeting.
|Tue., February 19, 2019
||July 8, 2019
|March 11, 2019
||August 12, 2019
|April 8, 2019
||September 9, 2019
|May 13, 2019
||October 14, 2019
|June 10, 2019
||November 12, 2019
|December 9, 2019 at 6:00 PM with a Tax Informational meeting at 5:30 PM
|January 13, 2020 with an Organizational meeting at 6:00 PM
Condensed Regular School Board Meeting Minutes
March 11, 2019
(These are condensed and draft meeting minutes. A complete set is available in the District Office, located in the high school.)
Chair Ron Pagel called the regular meeting of the Dover-Eyota Board of Education, to order at 6:01 PM in the Dover-Eyota High School Media Center in Eyota, MN. Other Board members present: Don Andring, Julie Austinson, Linda Nelson and Superintendent Mike Carolan. Absent: Jessica McFarlen, James Johnson, Matt Wrubel and Student Board Member Lexi Schaefer.
The Board acted on the following items:
- Approved the Amended Agenda; (Andring, Nelson, unanimous)
- Approved the February 19, 2019 Regular Board Meeting Minutes; (Nelson, Austinson, unanimous)
- Approved the Regular District Bills $55,668.21 and Special District Bills $96,219.36; (Austinson, Nelson, unanimous)
- Approved the Treasurer’s Report with liquid assets totaling $4,462,434.41 and February electronic transfers; (Nelson, Austinson, unanimous)
- Mrs. Stacy Mayer, years of service as Dover-Eyota Volleyball Coach
- Mr. Doug Zars, Ms. Amanda Kruger, and Ms. Chelsea Stadsvold for presenting at faculty meetings and Tami Rhea for upcoming presentation.
- Everyone who helped make MCA testing possible.
- Ryan McRae and Stephanie Holliday for the first High School/Middle School College and Career Fair being a huge success.
- The three Dover-Eyota wrestlers who competed in the State tournament, Mike Nelson, Marcus Otomo, and Taylor DeFrang.
- Old Business-
- Final Approval of the 2019-2020 SACC Handbook; (Andring, Austinson, unanimous)
- New Business
- Approve the Senior Boat Cruise; (Andring, Nelson, unanimous)
- Consent – Accept Resignations: Christina Block as JV Soccer Coach; Stacy Mayer as Head Volleyball Coach; David Otomo as Assistant Wrestling Coach; Chad Nelson as Head Wrestling Coach; Hired: Isaac Vesel as Assistant Football Coach; Tricia Hughes as Preschool Paraprofessional; Mattie Ostrowski as JH Softball Coach; Joachim Marjon as Assistant Track Coach; Laquintin Yancey as Assistant Track Coach; Schindhandowi Konkel as Van Route Driver; Brian Lehnertz as Head Wrestling Coach, Aaron Gust as Assistant Wrestling Coach; Stephanie Holliday as Business Instructor; Tim Chappell as Spring Play Director; Donations: $500 from DOVER FIRE RELIEF ASSOCIATION. $100 from EYOTA AMERICAN LEGION for D-E Trap Team; $607.12 from PEOPLE’S ENERGY COOPERATIVE for Operation Round Up; (Andring, Nelson, unanimous)
The meeting was adjourned at 7:11 PM (Austinson, Andring, unanimous)
Julie Austinson, Clerk