- Fun events throughout the school year we will have parties and events.
- Free stuff! Periodically, club members will receive free prizes as reading rewards!
To participate in club events you must be a member in good standing
- You must join the club by Monday, September 23, 2019.
- You must meet “Bookmark” page requirements on or before “Bookmark” deadlines.
- Books turned in must have been read between the first day of school and the end of May of the current school year.
- Pay the membership fee of $5.00.
C or better in all classes
Must be current on book entries and club checkpoints
Must behave appropriately in the Media Center at all times
To enter your books:
1. Read a book
2. Fill out the book entry form (paper or online)
Bookmarks (reading goals):
There are “Bookmarks” set up throughout the school year. These are goal deadlines that you must meet to be eligible for club privileges and to attend club events. Ms. Klaehn will keep you updated on the current goals throughout the year.
Remember to keep track of the homework reading, both in and out of class. There are homework tracking forms online. All subjects count.
All pages read are cumulative – Ms. Klaehn keeps track of entries.
Scheduled Bookmarks and Reward Events for 2019-2020:
1st Bookmark Party: November 20th, 2019
Must read at least 1,000 total pages since September 3th, 2019
2nd Bookmark Party: February 2020 (TBD)
Must read at least 2,000 total pages since September 3rd, 2019
Final Bookmark Party: May 2020 (TBD)
Must read at least 3,000 total pages since September 3rd, 2019