Dover-Eyota Eagles Foundation Grant Program
The Dover-Eyota Eagles Foundation (DEEF) Grant Program assists organizations and community groups by providing financial support for supporting, promoting, and assisting athletic programs, students, and healthy living in the Dover-Eyota School District.
Submission requirements:1. Completed application form
2. Willingness to volunteer in future DEEF events.
3. Equipment/items purchased with a grant must be passed on for the continuing use of the program, organization, or activity.
Procedures:1. Submit your completed and signed application form, along with any additional information that will needed, to the Dover-Eyota Eagles Foundation mailbox at Dover-Eyota High School. Or scan and email the information to .
2. Grant requests need to be received by October 1st for our October meeting and March 1st for our March meeting.
3. Representatives of the organization, group, or activity may be asked to attend the DEEF meeting to present the application and answer questions. Grant presentations must be brief, 5 minutes, please.
4. Applications will be reviewed by the DEEF Board.
5. Following the meeting you will be called to be informed of the level of assistance we are able to
grant your request.
6. If approved the funding awarded by the DEEF will be deposited directly with your organization or group. Upon completion of the project, purchase, or activity for which the grant was requested, you must submit a copy of the invoice supporting the monies spent. Please return the invoice to the DEEF mailbox at Dover-Eyota High School.
Click here for printable overview
2016 Round 1 Grant Recipients
2016 Round 2 Grant Recipients
2017 Round 1 Grant Recipients
2017 Round 2 Grant Recipients
2019 Round 1 Grant Recipients