Parents/guardians And Teachers Together is a parent/guardian/staff group similar to a PTSA in schools. Elementary parents/guardians and staff work together to enhance the school experience for students and their families. This is done by hosting family and community-based events as well as helping financially through fundraising.
Just like any other volunteer organization, P.A.T.T. depends upon volunteers. Volunteers can devote as little or as much time they prefer. Volunteering is a great way to get to know the school, staff, and other families while supporting your family’s school.
P.A.T.T. meetings are open to anyone (parents/guardians & staff) whether you are a member or not. Our meetings are a time to discuss upcoming events and promote ideas to make past events even better.
We’re always excited to see new faces and would love to hear your ideas for activities, events & fundraisers.
We meet the second Tuesday of every month. Meetings begin at 6 pm (typically ending around 7 pm) and are held in the Staff Lounge at the Elementary School.
P.A.T.T. is able to provide funding for numerous school items and activities such as:
- Field trips as well as transportation to and from field trips
- Saltine crackers as a snack break option for children who forget to bring snack
- Deodorant for the 5th grade maturation unit
- Playground equipment (balls, jump ropes, sidewalk chalk, etc.)
- Roller blades for students to us in Phy. Ed. class
- Preschool screening items
- Large playground equipment
- Book fairs
- Conference meals for teachers
- Pie for 4th grade bike trip
- Math Wizards and Academic Triathlon T-shirts
- Try Something New Day supplies
- Bingo nights
Please contact the P.A.T.T. Committee at
for more information on how to become involved.
For P.A.T.T. website questions, suggestions, or issues, please contact