- The Footsteps/ECFE program is a family structured program designed for parents/guardians to attend with their children (ages birth-5 years). The program welcomes other important adults in the child's life (e.g. grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc) if a parent is unable to attend with the child.
- Infants are able to separate from parents starting at 9 months of age. This means, that parents will have baby with them in the parent education room during the 2nd part of the Footsteps class (see Footsteps Schedule) until they are at least 9 months old and able to sit and have a snack with the other children. High chairs are available for use in the child education room once they reach this age.
- Footsteps offers a family discount on multiple children enrolled. (3rd child is free!)
- The enrollment limit for Footsteps is 12 children per class.
- Every Footsteps class has a Child Educator, Parent Educator, and a paraprofessional.
- Footsteps offers classes, family events, and field trips throughout the school year.