Senior Meeting Materials
1. Application Steps: This document walks you through the process of applying to college. There is also information about reciprocity, waitlisting, deciding a college, and strategies to be successful as a freshman in college.
2. FAFSA (financial aid) Documents:
- FAFSA At A Glance 2020-21: information about types of federal loans
- FAFSA Checklist: provides list of everything needed to complete the FAFSA
- FAFSA formula
3. Senior Checklist: Provides checklist of opportunities for the school year and dates/deadlines for college applications, financial aid, etc.
4. Military: Information about different branches, where to begin, different benefits, and ASVAB testing.
5. Appreniceships: Overview of what apprenticeships are. See Mr. McRae for more information about local union and apprenticeship opportunities (electricians union, heavy machine operators, plumbing, sheetmetal workers, etc.).